24 HOURS IN WELLINGTON

Phew, it's definitely been a awhile since my last update. I have been real procrastinator since it's my summer holidays, but as I'm getting more personal time you can expect more updates next few weeks!


Last December, I headed the northern region of New Zealand where people often said where the livelier cities are. Landing at Wellington as my first stop, I can safely conclude that New Zealand is practically a nature lover's paradise. Despite how one may perceived its beautiful landscape of rolling hills and lush greenery as generic, every New Zealand city has its very own unique charm. Where Christchurch is regaining its colour at its restoration stage, I was able to find comfort among the cacophony of bustling capital soundscape at Wellington.

Due to my tight schedule, I was only able to make a day stop at Wellington. This also means I was not able to cover most of the places such as Te Papa Musuem, but here's a mini guide to the places I've been to:

EAT
Chow - Asian Fusion Cuisine
45 Tory St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand

VISIT
Weta Workshop 
Corner Camperdown Rd & Weka St, Miramar, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
Mount Victoria, where you are offered 360 degree panoramic view of Wellington

WALK
Writers Walk
Wellington Botanic Garden
101 Glenmore, Wellington 6012, New Zealand
You can enjoy cafe-style lunch or high tea session with a scenic view of the rose garden there.
Shark's Wall 
No exact address, but it's easily noticeable as you stroll along Writer's Walk

Love, Sharon

Comments

Popular Posts