CAPSULE / August


August went through like a roller coaster--not so much of the ups and downs, but the short yet exhilarating ride that I've experienced throughout the month. Considered my last month of slacking before the start of my internship, where I spent lots of adventuring with a close friend of mine, Lei,  before she leaves the country for good. 
(Watch her video dedicated to Melbourne here!)

My August favourite definitely belongs to Club Social Prahran--the cafe with bright neon egg. Perhaps it was the lack of hype surrounding the cafe (except knowing it's a cafe with bright neon egg) where me and my friend were unsure what they offer, we were both pleasantly surprised by their dishes, in particularly my favourite silken soy and vanilla bean pancakes. This is by far my favourite brunch place that I wouldn't mind a revisit. 

You have been great apart from the skin-piercing cold winds, August. 
On another note, hello Spring :)

Love, Sharon

Comments

Popular Posts